Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our new apartment


Here is a little video tour of our new apartment!  We love it!  It's fully furnished with everything we need.  We are 5 blocks from Spanish school, 1 block from LarcoMar (a mall and movie theater, etc) and 2 blocks from the ocean.  There is a beautiful walking path that goes along the coast for a few miles in each direction from here.  Come visit us!

(I said I'll post our mailing address, but on second thought I'll e-mail it out. ;)


Today we are going on a school organized trip to Pachacamac, a site of ruins in Southern Lima about an hour away from Miraflores.  We'll post pics and tell you all about our Spanish progress in a day or two.

Los Queremos! (thanks for the correction, Carlos)

1 comment:

  1. Nice apartment! I need to convince Bridget to go south soon!

    And hey, "Se Amamos"? maybe "Los Amamos"? and in Spanish "amor" is too big of a word, so maybe would be better "Los queremos". BTW I'll be happy to check any Spanish text you guys post here and give you my recommendations, and if I ever start a blog in English would be very happy to get advices from you.

    Happy living abroad.

    ReplyDelete